Sunday, May 10, 2009

Acknowledgements

I would like to extend an extreme level of gratitude to Russell Chun, friend and Flash expert extraordinaire, for designing the interactive subway map as well as layout of the website. If it weren’t for him, you would probably never be looking at this site.

I would also like to thank my Ph.D. adviser at Columbia, Julio Fernandez, for giving me two weeks largely free of work to pursue this project. I also thank my very capable attorneys at the NYCLU, Chris Dunn, Ben Kleinman, and Tim Foster, for the hard work on my case against the NYPD and for finally getting them to change their policies regarding training officers about photographers. Finally, I must thank my (now) wife, Ann Thai, for putting up with all my antics in completing this project in 2007 and still marrying me two years later.